Introduction

An Architectural Technologist by education, I have become a passionate designer of custom kitchens, bathrooms and other living spaces personalized to reflect the unique needs of an individual's lifestyle.

With corporate headquarters based in Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada, Superior Cabinets has provided a creative platform for me to use this passion to assist and inspire others. It is becoming an industry leader in kitchen manufacturing in Western Canada and is widely recognized for its quality customer experience, kitchen innovation and employee investment.

It is with great pride that I serve Superior Cabinets and its customers as a Design Consultant in Saskatoon.

What you will find in this blog is a collection of photo's showcasing my designs, updates on the latest news, products and offers from Superior Cabinets, educational info regarding kitchen functionality and links to helpful design sites to gather ideas from.

For more information regarding Superior Cabinets or to make an appointment with me, please email me at kevin.worman@superiorcabinets.ca.

Saturday 24 September 2011

Urban Line Showroom Display

A few professional photo's of one of my Urban Line kitchen projects!  Sweet photo skills from Lisa Landrie!  Follow the link:

Lisa Landrie: Superior Cabinets

No comments:

Post a Comment